HIGH PRESSURE WATER JETTING
Water jetting, or hydro-jetting, is the most cost-efficient, effective way to clear blocked sewage lines.
- Eliminates even the toughest pipe blockages.
- Dissolves and cuts through hard grease and scale.
- Breaks through difficult pipe buildup including dirt, sludge, tree roots, mineral deposits and other debris.
- Quickly resolves sanitation issues and allows your pipes to flow freely again.
How Hydro-Jetting Works
To eliminate the root cause of pipe obstruction, high-pressure water is propelled into the clogged commercial sewage system. The power of the water cuts through the entire pipe diameter, blasting out all debris and blockages, leaving drains clean for a long period of time.
Benefits of Water-Jetting
- Quick: Ultra-high pressure water is used to rapidly cut through debris.
- Instant & Long-lasting Clean: Hydro-jetting prevents additional buildup, so your pipes stay clean and guarantee proper, continual flow.
- Affordable: Because your entire pipe stays cleaner, longer, you save money in the long run.
- Safe & Environmentally-Friendly: No harsh chemicals are used, making hydro-jetting a safe and eco-friendly method of drain cleaning.
Water-Jetting for Businesses
Plumbing and drain issues arise without warning. By helping resolve central plumbing issues quickly and smoothly, water-jetting is a necessary service for businesses.
- Restaurants & Food Services
- Hotels & Motels
- Apartment Complexes
- Nursing Homes
- Super Markets
- Amusement Parks
- Real Estate
SLO County Plumbing & Drain Cleaning Inc. is specially trained to deal with complicated drain and pipe clogging issues. Water jetting (hydro-jetting) requires special training and SLO County Plumbing & Drain Cleaning Inc. has the trained professionals to properly handle this service.
We recommend regular water jet maintenance for healthy pipes—keep your drain lines flowing freely with semi-annual hydro-jet cleanings.
There should be a 6/5 option for going above and beyond! I have been dealing with a bathtub that would not drain no matter what I tried (plunger, 2 foot long hair snare, etc.). I called Paul on Monday, knowing that I literally have 10 people coming to visit over the weekend and was panicking about my puddle. I couldn't be home from work to meet them there/let them in. Before lunchtime, Paul had sent Danny to my workplace to pick up my house key, and an hour later, I got a text from Danny showing me what all he pulled out from the depths (nasty!) and saying it was good to go, and he left my key in the safe spot I requested on his way out. I can't believe how quick, efficient, and trustworthy they are. They are the kind of people you can trust to be in your home without supervision, and that means so much given that I work during normal contractor's "business hours". Paul and Danny are so great, and I will use them again when/if the need arises!
San Luis Obispo, CA